- The injury of 30 citizens with rubber bullets and dozens suffocate during the violent clashes in Al-Aqsa
- 294 Jerusalemite prisoners….80 from Silwan
- The Israeli forces arrest two children from Al-Aqsa courtyards
- The Israeli forces arrest two Jerusalemite children
- Closing Al-Aqsa Gates
- Releasing two children and isolating one of them from Al-Aqsa Mosque for two weeks
- Arresting seven young Jerusalemite men
In pictures: the Musta’ribeen assault the detainee children from Ras Al-Amoud
Wadi Hilweh Information Center was informed that the Musta’ribeen (undercover unit) assaulted three children from the
Arresting three Jerusalemites from Ras Al-Amoud
Hundreds of Palestinians performed the Friday prayer in the streets of Jerusalem after the occupation
Arrests, extension of arrest and isolations from Al-Aqsa
The Israeli Magistrate court judge extended on Thursday the arrest of four Jerusalemites and released two others with conditions.
Arresting seven Jerusalemite citizens
The Israeli forces arrested on Wednesday seven Jerusalemites from the city of Jerusalem.
Isolating six Jerusalemites from Al-Aqsa for various durations between two weeks and six months
The Israeli authorities decided on Monday to isolate six Jerusalemites from Al-Aqsa Mosque and its surroundings for periods that varied between two
The Prisons’ administration released two young men from Silwan
The administration of Beer Sheva prison released 30-year old Mohammad Abdullah Aweis after serving his prison sentence.
Extending the arrest of twelve Jerusalemites and releasing a young man
The Magistrate court judge extended on Sunday the arrest of ten Jerusalemites until next Wednesday and released another.
Releasing a woman on condition of isolating her from Al-Aqsa…and continuing the seige on Al-Aqsa
The Israeli police released Sameeha Shahin on Sunday night with a 2000-NIS bail and on condition of isolating her from Al-Aqsa Mosque for two weeks.
- All they want our children to do is take drugs and throw stones’: Drugs, Israel and Silwan. // Alice Holt
- A Silwan Story: Palestinian Child Arrested, Abused by Israeli Authorities and Barred From Finishing 9th Grade // Moriel Rothman
- Well-known Beit Jala restaurant destroyed by Israel, again
- Don’t Give Up on Mideast Peace // Jimmy Carter
- Does Israel Interfere in US Elections? // James M. Wall
- Dangerous Collapse at the City of David // Hagit Ofran
FROM THE INTERNET
- UNESCO to send mission to assess Jerusalem // Memo - Middle East Monitor
- Tourism as a tool to erase Palestinian identity // Memo - Middle East Monitor
- Israel 'destroyed' Islamic archaeological sites in Silwan dig // Ma'an News Agency
- Nabi Samwil: Balancing Historical Heritage and Human Rights // Palestine-Israel Journal
- Appeal sent to attorney general to halt El-Ad acquisition of J’lem Archeological Park // Jerusalem Post
- Settler group Elad edges closer to controlling Western Wall, despite protests // Haaretz