- The release of the two children Qassam and Nasr Allah Al-A’war and their father
- A raid on the house of prisoner Abdelraheem Abbasi and warning his family not to celebrate his release next Sunday
- Mahmoud Gheith….Handcuffed during treatment after an attack by settlers
- With Photos…Suppress of “Al-Nakba” march and the arrest of 2 people and dozens injured
- A Settler assaults and hits the youth Omar Alqaq
- Fakhri Abu Diab turns himself in for 16 months of actual imprisonment
- Video:Uprising in Jerusalem on the occasion of Al-Nakba
The arrest of 7 Jerusalemites after the “Hutta Gate” clashes
The Israeli forces arrested 2 young men from the neighborhood of “Hutta Gate” on Tuesday.
A meeting was held for the subscribers of the SMS service (FBPAL)
Wadi Hilweh Information Center held a special meeting on Saturday for the subscribers of the SMS service (FBPAL) launched by the center last year.
Four Young men from Shu’fat Refugee Camp were sentenced to Actual Imprisonment….And Extensionof Arrest for Two Youths and a Child
The District Court sentenced on Monday 4 young men from Shu’fat refugee camp for actual imprisonment and extended the arrest of two youths and a child from Silwan.
Extension of arrest for 4 Jerusalemites from Silwan and Sur Baher
The Israeli Magistrate Court extended the arrest of 4 Jerusalemites from Silwan and Sur Baheron Sunday for several more days.
Distribution of Administrative Demolition Orders in the neighborhood of Wadi Hilweh
A joint force between the Jerusalem Municipality’s staff and Israeli Police raided the town of Silwan on Sunday morning and distributed administrative demolition orders on a
Several children were injured; one youth was arrested in Al-Tur
Several Jerusalemites suffered burns and suffocated during some clashes between the Israeli forces and some young men in Al-Tur.
A protest in Al-Aqsa to condemn the Settlers’ raids and Muslims prevention
Dozens of Jerusalemites protested on Friday in Al-Aqsa to condemn its desecration by the settlers while celebrating the occupation of Jerusalem.
Israeli Forces arrest the youth Mohammad Adel Al-A’war
The Israeli forces arrested on Friday early morning Mohammad Adel A;-A’war, 15, after raiding his home in Ein Al-Lozeh in Silwan.
Friday Prayer in Al-Fateh Mosque in Silwan
Dozens of Jerusalemites and Palestinians inside the green line participated in the Friday prayer in Al-Fateh Mosque located in Ras Al Amoud - Silwan.
- All they want our children to do is take drugs and throw stones’: Drugs, Israel and Silwan. // Alice Holt
- A Silwan Story: Palestinian Child Arrested, Abused by Israeli Authorities and Barred From Finishing 9th Grade // Moriel Rothman
- Well-known Beit Jala restaurant destroyed by Israel, again
- Don’t Give Up on Mideast Peace // Jimmy Carter
- Does Israel Interfere in US Elections? // James M. Wall
- Dangerous Collapse at the City of David // Hagit Ofran
FROM THE INTERNET
- Jerusalem’s “What Me Worry“ Archaeology // The Bible and Interpretation
- Exhibition on loan: How Israel's cultural institutions contribute to occupation // 972 Magazine
- Jordanian-Palestinian lobbying at UNESCO ‘pushes Israel to accept Jerusalem expert mission’ // The Jordan Times
- Israel to allow UNESCO inspections in Jerusalem after Palestinians agree to pull damning resolutions // Haaretz
- Archaeology in the service of the right // Haaretz
- Israel heritage plan exposes discord over West Bank history // BBC News